18 August 2014

Movie marathon

Halloooooo!!

I am so sorry for anyone who was waiting for a new blog post! I don’t have any internet in the house and it has been a bit busier at work so I couldn’t write and upload a thing.

But here it is, this weeks blog post :) Again, no video, but I am editing one now. As soon as I find a way to upload one, I’ll make sure you’ll be the first to see it ;)

As the title already explains, my first weekend was spend indoors watching a ton of movies.

On Saturday I had to stay in the house because the landlord promised me a table and a chair for in my room and I wanted to be at home for that. After that, I had to do a couple of errands so I could eat, you know. The weather was actually quite nice on Saturday, but stupid as I was, I decided to go and explore my neighbourhood on Sunday... Well, that was a mistake. Sunday looked like this:

Bummer 
No chance to explore my neighbourhood... So, I watched 5 movies: Accepted, Must love dogs, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, The Vow and Despicable me. Of course I didn’t see all 5 of them on Sunday. No, one on Friday evening, two on Saturday and two on Sunday. What else can you do without internet?
 
Of course a Costa Coffee is required
On Tuesday was the premiere of What If with Daniel Radcliffe. For old time sake I decided to stop by at Leicester Square even though it was a detour and I knew it was in Odeon West End so there probably wouldn’t be any screens to watch. And it is also the summer holidays, so loads of tourists would be there as well. And yes, I was right... I didn’t see a thing, I just heard a lot of girls screaming when Daniel Radcliffe arrived... But I had this lovely shot anyway (it was gone just 3 days later)

What If banner on Odeon West End. Was gone by Saturday
On Wednesday, Paris, Georgina and I were the only one in the office. At one point the subject of conversation ended up on Paris’ previous employer. Apparently she worked for an event company that organizes movie premieres. That company did the premiere of What If. Just amazing how small the world is.

The rest of the week was quiet. Oh, one of my colleagues her boyfriend is manager at 20th Century Fox and he gets a lot of dvds for free. On Thursday she brought me a couple of dvds to watch: Rise of the Planet of the Apes (ROTPOTA), Frozen, Minority Report, The Grand Budapest hotel, The Secret life of Walter Mitty, The Wolverine and The Way Way Back. After I’ve seen them, I just have to give them back and she’ll give me a couple new ones. Her boyfriend doesn’t mind lending his dvds to the new intern ^^  

These are just too awesome
I am going to stop this blog post right here. I could keep on writing and go more into details on how my week was, but who wants to read a long blog post? Nobody ;)

I should have a video with next weeks blog post, but only if I manage to find a way to upload it by then! If not, no worries, I’ll upload everything sooner or later anyway :)

New words: erroneous= incorrect; notorious= infamous, known

As always, thanks for reading :)

Xo - Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...